Inoculating Against An #Infodemic
The COVIDGeo Misinformation Dashboard tracks and visualizes debunked COVID-19 claims mentioning or associated with a specific geographic location. Use the dashboard to see examples of the types of COVID-19 misinformation that is directed at a specific country.
How to use the COVIDGeo Misinformation Dashboard
- Click on the map to view COVID-19 claims mentioning or associated with a specific geographic location.
- (optional) Mouse over the timeline, then left-click on your mouse and drag it to see country-specific claims for a particular time range.
- Scroll down to the bottom to find the URL(s) linked to each of the debunked pieces of #misinformation.
- To go back, click on the little back arrow button in the upper left corner of the chart.
- To reset the entire dashboard, use the reload page button in your browser.
Best Viewed in a Chrome Browser on a Laptop or Desktop Computer. If the dashboard doesn’t load, try using the direct link.